Are you in need of movers and packers in Escondido, CA? Our locals movers specialize in both full-service moving help, as well as assisting with partial moving such as packing boxes, loading/unloading of furniture etc. By offering hourly moving rates, we are able to assist with just about any type of moving need, for both residential and commercial services.
The standard help for packing service is 1 to 2 movers charged hourly, though we provide as many movers as you'd like. So, for example, if you're moving from a 5 bedroom house and all the rooms have items you would like packing, we would advise 3-4 movers and packers for the job. The more men power, the less hours spend on the job. So each moving varies! We will help you in getting the best price and service available in Escondido. Call us today for a free moving estimate at 760-417-6120.
At Quality Movers Escondido, we value quality and customer service above all else. We have a team of highly trained movers who are committed to your moving success. We have the best moving rates in Escondido, CA, and service all surrounding areas in our community.
With over 10 years of combined moving experience, our staff work with safety in mind at all times, for both your belongings and their personal safety during furniture moving. We have 5 stars reviews, so we guarantee quality in every move, big or small. Give us a call today for a free moving estimate, and see why locals love us, making us the preferred local movers in Escondido, CA!
Why just three when mistakes can go as many as a hundred? When some mistakes start looking a little too similar side by side, you end up summarizing your list into three. Then you gain a better bird’s eye view on what can possibly go wrong when trying to pack items on your way to your new house. The shorter the list, the easier for you to identify which moving mistakes to avoid. Here are some tips from professional movers in Escondido, CA.
Mixing the breakables with the not-so-fragile items.
Being there yourself to manage the packing part meant finding boxes labeled “FRAGILE”. The boxes are labeled for a reason - so that other items would be wrapped in cloth. The wrap must be thick enough to absorb the impact about to occur between the truck mid-transit and the items in the box being shipped out.
Not choosing the option to dismantle the bigger pieces of furniture.
Some shippers like taking advantage of the big space found in container trucks when trying to fit in all of the pieces of furniture being moved. Lack of foresight in checking out which items fit in the container on their own ends up with a lot of wasted space like that floor space that could have been provided to other plastic containers and carton boxes wrapped in tape. Some movers see themselves lying on the bed in the container and try sleeping off the trip without anticipating the pile of boxes that could move close to them because the driver steered the wheel a little too hard. Worst case scenarios involved an uneven placement of furniture, boxes and plastic containers with all of the fragile items inside, risking even more breakages and losing some heirloom pieces along the way.
Not getting enough boxes.
Not because you have fragile items to ship, you would neglect the rest of the items and leave them in their wraps. An organized approach to packing items includes having enough boxes to fit all items in - from the dismantled pieces of furniture to the children’s toys secured in one box to the tools that may be secured with some tape to avoid spilling out in the container truck mid-transit. In the course of making sure that you have enough boxes to fit all of your valuables, you should also make sure that there is enough Scotch tape to secure all the items in. The extra rolls of tape will come in handy as well the moment you need to secure the cloth wraps and blankets included in the container.
Moving out of your old home and into your new one should not be complicated. Most movers and packers in Escondido are trained to simplify the process for you. Sometimes, all that is left for you to do is oversee the packing process itself. No stray item left unpacked. No bed post too tight for a dismantled approach to wrapping in cloth. No container too small or unplanned for the bigger items in transit.
To see which packing procedures would suit your needs best, get in touch with us the soonest possible time. We’re ready to help you tidy up everything you need for the move.
The process of heading out to a new home, although exhilarating, can be stressful, slow an inconvenient. The secret to stress-free moving is to engage the service of a moving company. Whether you're in need of short distance or long distance moving services, moving companies Escondido for example, specialize in transporting your stuff from an old apartment to a new one in good conditions.
Choosing a moving company, however, does not come without a few challenges. Although movers are supposed to make moving easier, there have been reports of movers damaging goods and even misplacing properties. To avoid such experience, it is important to hire certified and qualified movers.
How To Hire A Moving Company
1. Make your research: The best researches are always predicated on information gathered from referrals and recommendations. Since experience is an excellent teacher, sourcing for referrals helps you to avoid the pitfalls that many homeowners have made, and puts you in a position of control. Get connected with friends, real estate worker, friends, and family members to check if the can recommend any moving company.
2. Embrace the internet: Customer review is another way to hire the best moving companies. In a situation where you are unable to secure an accurate referral, online reviews from trusted sites provide an unbiased view of the service of a moving company.
Questions? Call today
3. Get estimates: After shortlisting a couple of moving companies that you are satisfied with, the next step is to get estimates. Never settle for a single estimate. This is one mistake that many homeowners make. Rather than stick to one estimate, get more than one estimate and make sure that the company sends a representative over to have a look at your stuff. Steer clear of companies that give estimates over the phone without seeing what you wish to move
4. License and insurance: Every moving company is issued a license number by the government. This license is needed in situations where you wish to file a claim against the actions of a moving company or for damages to your goods. A certified state mover always provides its DOT number on its adverts and website. Confirm that a moving company is certified by relevant associations before engaging their service.
5. Red flags are no-no: be quick to spot red flags and other indications that the moving company is not legitimate. Some of the red flags include: Large upfront payment: Moving companies only demand for large payment after your belongings have been shipped successfully. Whether the demand a large upfront payment or the entire sum, you should avoid it altogether.
Finding the right moving company is easy if you are intelligent during the hiring process.
Quality Movers Escondido